We process the following personal data
- personal information such as name and surname, username, password, or identity card number and VAT number, in case you are an entrepreneur,
- contact details, such as personal data, that allows us to contact you, in particular your e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and your contact on social network,
- details of your orders, in particular details of the goods and services you have ordered, the method of delivery and payment, including the used account number and details of complaints,
- information about your behavior on the website, including browsing through your mobile application, in particular the goods and services you view, the links you click on, how you navigate through our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device that you use while being connected to our website, such as IP adress and location derived from the device, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and ist version, screen resolution, used browser and its versions, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification,
- information about your behavior when reading the messages that we send you, especially the time of opening the messages and also information about the device on which you read the messages, such as IP adress and derived location, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and ist version, resolution of the screen, used browser and its version,
- derived data, which means personal data derived from your settings, data about goods and services that you buy from us, data about your behavior on the web and data about your behavior when reading e-mails that we send you, in particular, information about your gender, age, financial situation, shopping behavior and relationship to various goods and services,
Rights of access
However, in case you are unsure of the personal information we process about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not the personal information about you is being processed by us and if so, you have the right to access this information about your personal data. As part of the right of access, you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we collect, the first copy will be provided free of charge and the second or more copies will be charged.
You have rights to ask for correction
To make a mistake means to be a human. If you find out that the personal information we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask for correction or to supplement the information without undue delay.
Right to delete personal data
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information deleted. We will delete your personal data without any delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we processed it,
- you withdraw your consent of processing your personal data, which ara data for the processing of which your consent is necessary and at the same time we have no other reason to continue to process or gather these information,
- you exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of your legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any legitimate interest that would justify such processing, or you believe that the processing of personal data by us has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
Please, keep in mind that even if you submit your request with legit reasons included in this document, it does not mean that we will delete all your personal data immediately. This right does not allow the processing of your personal data to be necessary for the fullfilment of our legal obligation or the determination or defense of our legal claims.
Right to restrict processing of personal data
In some cases, in addition to the right to ask for deleting personal information, you might exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data.
This right allows you, in certain cases, to request your personal data to be marked and not to be subjected of any further processing operations, however, in this case not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must restrict the processing of personal data if:
- you deny the accuracy of your personal data before we agree on what data is correct, we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (e.g. beyond what we need to process), but you will only give priority to deleting such data (e.g. if you expect to provide us with such data in the future),
- we no longer need your personal data for the stated purposes of processing, but you request it to be determined, enforce or defend your legal claims, or you object to the processing. As long as we save your personal data, in case your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right of portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data which you have provided to us and which we process on the basis of your consent and on the basis of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer the data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data which takes place on the basis od our legitimate interest. In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data without further due, in other cases, we will do so, unless we have compelling reasons to proceed with such processing.
Right to lodge a complaint
The exercise of the rights in the above manner does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right, in particular, if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of general legal regulations. You can file a comlaint against the processing of personal data performed by us at the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov.